ALLCLEAR MA350 Automatic Cleaning Fume Filter Unit 415V with 2 x 3M arms
Currently out of stock - Due early September (order now to secure stock)
The MA350 AutoClean is durable mobile extraction unit equipped with 2 x 3m arms. It incorporates technology effectively to make it more user-friendly with automatic filter cleaning via compressed air. The auto filter cleaning system can increase the life of the filters up to 50%. The control switchboard includes operating hours, filter control and the on/off button. The emergency control switch is located on the top for easy access. The 3PH/415V engine increases suction performance. The 3m arms with 360 degree movement does not interfere with suction. The cartridge filter makes replacement stress free including a de-dusting compartment to increase the cartridge lifetime. The quality casters also allow for easy mobility.
- Compact design makes the unit take up little space in the work area and can be moved very easily.
- Ergonomic design, gives the user access to all functions without problems.
- The special equipment used in the joints of the acrobat arm with internal mechanism prevents metal fatigue and protects the integrity of the arm.
- Metal Pipe Type arm is resistant to heavy conditions and high temperatures.
- The filter cleaning door allows easy and safe access to the cartridge filter. The Compressed air gun also provides quick and easy cleaning.
- Cartridge filter, 29m² surface, nanofiber structure provides very high filtration efficiency and extended lifetime.
- Suction hood catches the particles easily with its large structure which is Lightweight and durable.
- the unique patented dust collection system drawer, lengthens the cartridge filter life, providing safer dust removal of dust which can be discharged even when the machine is running.
Part number: 91350AMA3
Motor size: 2.2kw
Suction performance: min.1100, max. 1600 m³/hour per arm (total min 1100, max 3200 m³/hour)
Filter: 2 x Cartridge nanofiber with 29m²
Arm/s: 2 x Hose type, internal support, 3m long
Dimensions (WxHxL) mm: 700 x 780 x 1310